The Pack of the Celestial Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pack of the Celestial Elements

PICK YOUR SIDE - A fantasy wolf role play

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» More Extra Information
Pack Rules  EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:30 pm by Kazumi

» Celestial Villa - Inside
Pack Rules  EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:59 pm by Kazumi

» Solaria | Daylight | Female | Royal
Pack Rules  EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:09 pm by Kazumi

» The Bank - Information
Pack Rules  EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:27 am by Kazumi

» Kazumi | Night Light | Female | Lead Warrior
Pack Rules  EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:39 am by Kazumi

» Luna | Moonlight | Female | Royal
Pack Rules  EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:48 am by Kazumi

» Gates of Hope
Pack Rules  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:45 pm by Kazumi

» Biography Template
Pack Rules  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:45 am by Kazumi

» Meadows of Daciana
Pack Rules  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:51 am by Kazumi

What is going on?
The Moonlight and Daylight pack has been formed. Waiting for new members. The current pack members in the Moonlight clan are Kazumi and Luna. Meanwhile in the Daylight clan are Cynthia and Solaria. Today is the first day of the year, January 1, 2014(role play time only).
Pack Stats:
Season: Winter Time: 12:00 AM Pack members: 4 Moonlight: 2 Daylight: 2 Pack Friends: 0 Mating Season?: Yes Birthing Season?: No Loners: 0 Females: 4 Males: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon May 06, 2024 6:36 pm
Word Count
Words Counted: 0
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Kazumi
Pack Rules  I_vote_lcapPack Rules  I_voting_barPack Rules  I_vote_rcap 

Pack Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazumi
Admin
Kazumi

Pack Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Pack Rules    Pack Rules  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:07 am

- Stay active.
Everyone needs to stay active in the site. No, I'm not saying you need to be online every second of your life, but at least once a day you need to check out in the posts or post what you need to post. Off course not posting something for no reason. You can on on games, chat(if someone else is online, although chat feature still is coming soon).

- If ever you need to take a break or be absent for a long period of time....
You can inform a member/post in the topic called "EFA" This means: Excused for Absence.

- No bullying players in the site.
Please no bullying players. If you have been bullied, report to a Mod or anybody you can turn to.
What is bullying online?
- "Hahaha! Fat! Your character is so ugly."
- What is not bullying?
- "Hahaha! Don't worry, man. Your character is fine. You just need to update it or what.

- Have at least 150 words in your roleplay. If you want to check how many words your post has, I have provided a Word Count feature in the forum(located near the plot at the side of the forum.
Word Count found at the bottom left area of the forum. Try it! Very Happy

- Make your character's bio.
A biography is a detailed explanation of your character's information. Such as it's name, gender, likes, personality, history, etc. There is a biography template if you do not know how to start your wolf's biography or you don't wanna make your own biography template.

- Keep everything in PG-13 level.
If you are under 13 you have to ask your parents first.

- Character Creation Rules -
- This fantasy wolf pack is based on the elements of day and night. This also means that your wolf posses powers. When making your character, wolves with wings, horns, and other growths are not acceptable. You need to make changes/delete those growths in your wolf's appearance. Otherwise, it will not be accepted in the pack/ role play.
- Some growths are however acceptable. You need to inform a member about this and ask them(Mods, Admins, experienced people).
- Accessories are accepted. Bracelets, necklace, and more. This accessories can also hold an element. BUT NO CLOTHING. PLEASE, JUST... NO. Also, speak to an admin about certain armors.
- Any wolf color is accepted. Blue, pink, neon, and anything. Get creative stuff flowing.
- All eye colors accepted.

- Role play rules -

- Keep everything in a PG level.
- Mating is allowed to role play. BUT PLEASE DO THAT STUFF PRIVATELY. Via private message is the only acceptable way.
- No making fun of their rp style or wolves. Say to them nicely when they are doing something wrong.
- No swearing. Darn, damn, shoot, shit are alright AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT IN EVERY SINGLE COMMENT/ALMOST ALL THE THINGS YOU SAY.
- Forum posts/comments must be at least three words unless in the games/instructed to do so.

-IMPORTANT RULE-
Have fun here in WOTCEP!
(Wolves of the Celestial Elements Pack)

- Luna -
Back to top Go down
https://celestialelements.rpg-board.net

Pack Rules
Page 1 of 1